Thanks to its magnificent vista and the glacier which once reached right into the basin, Grindelwald attracted its first guests from the end of the 18th century onwards.
The first cableway in the Alps was built here in 1908 on the Wetterhorn. And in 1912, a railway reached the Jungfraujoch via Kleine Scheidegg; today the «Top of Europe» still remains Europes highest railway station and a world-renowned excursion destination within permanent snow and ice.
The two ski regions of First and Kleine Scheidegg Männlichen Wengen offer 160 kilometres of pistes with around 30 lifts reaching up to an altitude of 2500 m. The Schilthorn near Mürren, also part of the Jungfrau region ski arena, even reaches 2971 metres.
But the most spectacular piste of the region is without doubt the Lauberhorn piste near Wengen, popularised by the World Cup circus.
We offer a range of high quality services for of requests:
- Ground transfers to and from all airports in Switzerland to Grindelwald
- Ground transfers to and from any other destination in Switzerland and/or in Europe
- Full disposal of car and/or private driver for sightseeing tours
- Helicopter and private jet service with ground service available at your destination
Arrive in time and in style with one of our luxurious limousines and spacious vans, minibus or bus up to 70 passengers.
- All our vehicles are recent models, well-tended and regularly maintained, comfortable, and equipped with the most current amenities.
- The quality of our drivers assures you an efficient and safe journey to your destination.
- Our drivers have a solid background in driving, an excellent knowledge of the local area, multilingual, and dedicated to delivering a high quality customer service experience.
- Our team speaks several languages, is helpful in all situations, reliable, professional and discrete.
Each call is important for us and is treated with special attention from our trained coworkers.
We will take care: 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.